A question we get asked a lot is "How do I make my favourite perfume last longer?" So we asked our fragrance expert for his top tips...
1. An obvious one but, probably the most important, use it less frequently. Maybe you apply it twice a day and could cut down to once. Or maybe only use your favourite scent when you're going out rather than everyday use.
2. Also, use it wisely. Think about how many times you're spraying it, where you're applying it and for what occasions.
3. If your favourite scent is expensive, have a selection of other affordable perfumes that you can spritz happily all day long and save your precious, most expensive elixir for special occasions. Think of it this way, you don’t have one coat, so don’t have one fragrance. There is a whole world out there, go sniff!
4. Forget the use-by date! A decent fragrance will last years and years if kept away from light and heat, so despite the stunning packaging, PUT IT AWAY!
5. If your favourite fragrance has a body line to complement it (e.g. a body cream), then layering can help make the scent stay stronger for longer or alternate using the lotion and perfume. This can be a bit pricey and time-consuming but will mean you use less in the long run.
To browse our range of vegan & cruelty-free, organic perfumes click here!